Submissions, Papers & Presentations
- Professor Rick Roush "The future of ag extension by Australian universities"
- Abaresoutlook2011 Professor Jim Pratley "Shortfall in graduate supply for a strong employment market"
- Abaresoutlook2011 Professor Roger Leigh "Sustaining research capacity"
The following links are Microsoft Word or PDF documents, unless specified otherwise.
- Response to the Agricultural Competitiveness Green Paper
- Submission to Horticulture Innovation Australia Green Paper on Strategic Research
- Senate Enquiry - Higher education and skills training to support future demand in agriculture and agribusiness in Australia. November 2011
- Indigenous students do not choose agriculture at University - Jim Pratley, Proceedings of 19th Australian Agronomy Conference, Wagga Wagga
- International student education in Australia – is agriculture gaining its fair share? - Jim Pratley, Proceedings of 19th Australian Agronomy Conference, Wagga Wagga
- Graduate Destinations in Agriculture - Jim Pratley and Nigel Crawley, Agricultural Science, 29, 7-14
- Agriculture - from macho to gender balance – J E Pratley, Proceedings of 18th Australian Agronomy Conference, Ballarat, Australia
- Evolution of agricultural education in Australia – Jim Pratley and Nigel Crawley, Agricultural Science, 29, 7-14
- Career Development in Horticulture - an Australian Perspective – David E. Aldous and James E Pratley, Acta Horticulturae 1126, 193-198
- Horticulture in the 21st century – the need for an educated workforce – J E Pratley, Acta Horticulturae 1126, 59-68
- Graduate supply in agriculture – a glimmer of hope – J E Pratley, Agricultural Science 28(2),12-16
- Horticultural research in Australian Universities – J E Pratley, Agricultural Science, 28(2), 25-34
- From adversity comes strength – repositioning education in agriculture – James Pratley and Tina Botright Acuna, Proceedings of 17th Australian Agronomy Conference, Hobart
- Tertiary agricultural education in Australasia: where to from here? - H.Meinke et al
- Recent trends in Australian tertiary agricultural science education – R Harper and J Pratley
- Agricultural education and damn statistics 1: graduate completions – J.E. Pratley, Agricultural Science 27 (1), 44-50
- Agricultural education and damn statistics 2: graduate employment and salaries – J.E. Pratley, Agricultural Science 27 (1), 51-55
- Professional agriculture – a case of supply and demand - J. E. Pratley, Australian Farm Institute Occasional Paper No 12.01, 1-8 (AFI: Surry Hills Australia)
- The workforce challenge in horticulture - J. E. Pratley, Agricultural Science 24: 26-29
- Education and training challenges for the Australian forestry sector – J. E. Pratley, P.J. Kanowski and L.M Ball, Australian Forestry 73, 227-233
- The Job Market in Agriculture in Australia [PDF] - J. E. Pratley and M. Hay, Agricultural Science 22(1), 35-40
- Workforce Planning in Agriculture: Agricultural Education and Capacity Building at the Crossroads - J. E. Pratley, Farm Policy Journal 5 (3), 27-41
- Graduate Completions in Agriculture and Related Degrees from Australian Universities, 2001 - 2006 - J. E. Pratley and L. Copeland, Farm Policy Journal 5 (3), 1-10
- Agriculture at Australian Universities - a Matter of Concern - J. Pratley and R. Leigh, Proceedings Australian Agronomy Conference, Adelaide
- A Case for Support for Agricultural, Land Management, and Forestry Extension by the Federal Government in Australia Rick Roush - 20 January 2014