Submissions, Papers & Presentations
- Professor Rick Roush "The future of ag extension by Australian universities"
- Abaresoutlook2011 Professor Jim Pratley "Shortfall in graduate supply for a strong employment market"
- Abaresoutlook2011 Professor Roger Leigh "Sustaining research capacity"
The following links are Microsoft Word documents, unless specified otherwise.
- Response to the Agricultural Competitiveness Green Paper
- Submission to Horticulture Innovation Australia Green Paper on Strategic Research
- Senate Enquiry - Higher education and skills training to support future demand in agriculture and agribusiness in Australia. November 2011
- Graduate supply in agriculture – a glimmer of hope – J E Pratley
- Horticultural research in Australian Universities – J E Pratley
- Tertiary agricultural education in Australasia: where to from here? - H.Meinke et al
- Recent trends in Australian tertiary agricultural science education – R Harper and J Pratley
- Agricultural education and damn statistics 1: graduate completions – J.E. Pratley
- Agricultural education and damn statistics 2: graduate employment and salaries – J.E. Pratley
- Professional agriculture – a case of supply and demand - J. E. Pratley
- The workforce challenge in horticulture - J. E. Pratley
- Education and training challenges for the Australian forestry sector – J. E. Pratley, P.J. Kanowski and L.M Ball
- The Job Market in Agriculture in Australia [PDF] - J. E. Pratley and M. Hay
- Workforce Planning in Agriculture: Agricultural Education and Capacity Building at the Crossroads - J. E. Pratley
- Graduate Completions in Agriculture and Related Degrees from Australian Universities, 2001 - 2006 - J. E. Pratley & L. Copeland
- Agriculture at Australian Universities - a Matter of Concern - J. Pratley & R. Leigh
- A Case for Support for Agricultural, Land Management, and Forestry Extension by the Federal Government in Australia Rick Roush - 20 January 2014